Wie David Connors das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Codify is a software engineering consultancy in need of a new logo.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Codify is a software engineering consultancy. We also provide enterprise-grade hosting services for large corporate customers. We are looking to redesign our new company logo as the current design is, we feel, too heavy/bold and not contemporary. We also require the following to be produced as a part of the brief:
- Business card template in Illustrator or similar structured format so we can edit them as required
- Letterhead template in illustrator or similar structured format so we can edit them as required
- Purely typographical as per the current logo.
- The logo cannot simply be typed in a font. It must be altered in some way so that we can trademark the logo. This can be seen in our existing logo in the way the cross bar in the f connects the i to the y (see http://www.codify.com).
- Simple enough to be able to work on embroidery.
- Complementary in terms of being used in web layout. The existing logo, if resized to be more prominent, completely overpowers the design of the web page.
- While the logo may feature the use of colour it also must work well in black and white, reversed out, and in its native colour.
- Details to include in the business card: Name, Logo, Phone: +61 (7) 32106268, Facsimilie: +61 (7) 32106269, Mobile: +61 123 456 789, E-mail Address: email@example.com, Web Site: http://www.codify.com, Contact Details: http://www.codify.com/contact
- You are free to choose the composition of the above on the card and whether or not more obvious elements such as the URL http://www.codify.com require a prompt of “Web Site:” in front of them.
- Notwithstanding the above, if you feel that you have some fantastic ideas that contravene some of the points above, then please feel free to make a submission. They will not be disqualified purely on the basis of not complying with the above points. The above points are a guideline only on what we feel we need at this stage however we recognise that you are the design expert, not us.