Wie JobMeadow das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
JobMeadow is a new recruitment website for job seekers from all industries. The site will serve as a powerful job board, whereby job seekers can narrow results acutely to hone in on jobs that best match their capabilities and requirements. For employers, they will have tools at their disposal to screen candidates quickly. The website will exude professionalism while at the same time contemporary and cutting edge. Our goal is to provide job seekers with boundless opportunities while at the same time making it easy to find what they want.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We are catering to mainly to U.S. 25-54 year olds however will offer opportunities for all other applicable ages. The vast majority of visitors will have at least some college experience, so would be considered a sophisticated and discerning. Most are tech savvy and have high expectations.
1. Our central theme: lots of opportunities but finding the right one quickly.
2. The logo should not be conservative or overly bland. We do not like the CareerBuilder.com logo.
3. It should be emphasize the possibilities and ease that our website will provide – fun, modern, clever and easy to remember. SimplyHired, Indeed and Doostang are okay though slightly underwhelming.
4. No .com in the design please
5. Any designs or objects included should be simple and chic. Logos with stock clip art or images won’t be considered. Bespoke creations only please. These designs must also look good as FavIcons.
6. Complicated designs are not preferred.
7. Colors associated with meadows are preferred, eg. Blues, greens and shades from the sun. However, it must look good in grayscale.
8. If using custom fonts, it should be available for purchase from a font website.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten