Wie Bert Beukema das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Inkleys is a new startup site which will concentrate on journalistic articles on web content management. We will specifically focus on language aspects of content management. The site will include in depth articles mostly, including content reviews, content usability, content guidelines and coaching for professional web writers. Secondarily we will incorporate in depth articles on market developments, including site tracking and content software.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Web content management professionals, including journalists, content managers, web communications specialists.
The Inkleys brand is fully internet based and oriented at journalistic content. The logo should reflect our background and target audience. The logo must be designed in such a way that it can be used with all elements or just the main text / the main text + icon. Elements are:
- Main text: Inkleys
- Icon: yes, abstract
- Subtext: web content management specialists
Main text requirements:
- No frills, clean looking font
- It would be nice if the logo expresses slight movement
- Professional (no funny fonts)
- Don't use overly expressive colors
- No futuristic / sci-fi fonts ;-)
- Must be abstract (no inkpots etc)
- May be playful, colorful and/or artful, but not too much
- Would be nice to emulate old (news)paper style (effect)
- May be incorporated into the main text (for instance the I)
- May also just use the first letter (I) as the icon base
- Less is more