Wie stantheman das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Attention: I'm gone for two days, so I extended the contest. Will review all new submissions upon my return!
"My Barter Hub" is a grassroots, start-up bartering site that can be used locally and globally wherever the internet is available. I'd like the logo to stimulate the viewer to think, "I might be able to save money using this." or "This looks different than other bartering sites." I'm looking for a modern 2.0 style look. I'd like to be able to use this logo on my website, business cards, letterhead, maybe t-shirts or hats.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
This site, I believe, will appeal to individuals and businesses that are looking for an alternative economy centered around local communities. I am hoping that these people will organize and function as a community in a specific town, city or region. All goods or services could be bartered on this site. These people may have done business on ebay, craigslist or freecyle in the past. I have thought of a few taglines that could be used: "community-based, world-wide" "Let's talk" "barter around the block or around the world" "barter anything, from anybody, anywhere".
Logos I like include: banana films, treespread, dog house brew, magnolia (probably my current favorite).
I don't have to particularly love the logo, but I want to feel that it will appeal to my target group described above.
- Item 1...BarterHub as the main element of the logo, with "my" integrated perhaps less obviously. I am open to typefaces and use of capitol letters. If you think you could communicate the idea without words give it a shot.
- I would like to take a look at the tagline "community-based, world-wide" used in the logo. I am open to other slogans.
- I definitely want the viewer to know that it can have a local focus.
- Possible design elements: a "hub" a "globe" (wikipedia comes to mind)
- perhaps a "green" or "hip" feel
- Or, do your own thing - you folks are the artists.
- all source files. I would prefer vectors. If not, make sure it's no less than 8"x8" at 300 dpi. ai or .psd are acceptable file types.
- white transparent background
- UPDATE: I know I am asking for a lot in the logo. Again, I am hoping to educate (if you will) the viewer by letting them know they can use this site to build a local community anywhere the internet is available. I believe the successful design will be able to communicate this with a more simple rather than a more complicated design. I believe I'd like to keep the slogan "community-based, world-wide" unless someone can simply communicate this w/o a complicated design. I wish I could communicate what I want more clearly, But I think I'll know it when I see it. Thanks for all your efforts.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...Whimsical, obscure, quirky themes. Definitely keep it business like, but fun
- clutter. should be legible at smaller sizes
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten