Design a logo for a new internet based business that provides knowledge and resources for business owners to operate and expand their businesses. Logo will be used in all business branding: business cards, stationery, website, etc.
Inform To Enable Inc. http://www.inform2enable.com
Taylor Made Time and Wild Rose Websites have formed a brand new business designed to help business owners work more efficiently, save time on research of new technological tools, and provide resources to help them get the help they need.
The founders of this company are Bonnie Taylor Wachowicz of Taylor Made Time (http://www.taylormadetime.com) and Win Day of Wild Rose Websites (www.wildrosewebsites.com). We have discovered in our own businesses just how difficult it can be for a business owner to handle everything on their own – and there is never enough time to research of implement new ideas that could save them time. There are so many choices, and if “techie” knowledge is not high, it is a daunting task to understand all of the choices.
We aim to take the mystery out of web-based tools; provide the information they need in easy to understand wording; and deliver this and more in a web-based setting that they can access from any computer.
Our website will offer:
- Products and training that we develop, initially in the areas of ezines, outsourcing, and website best practices
- Mentor coaching by us and our associates
- Sales of products that we have vetted (through affiliate or reseller programs where available)
- Referrals to service providers that we have vetted (through affiliate or reseller programs where available)
- Community: forums, blogs, member discounts
Initial markets include:
- Virtual assistants
- Corporate communication staff (admin staff, technical writers)
- Small business owners
- Simple, clean, not fussy: must be recognizable at small size for use on business card, envelopes, etc.
- Rich, vivid colours on white background, but must also work in B&W/reverse B&W
- Jazzy, snappy, catchy, memorable!
- Delivered in vector format (.ai preferable, .psd acceptable)
- Fonts must be available as Windows TrueType -- use either free or universally available fonts, or ask permission to use a font we would need to purchase
- Fussy, overly complex design that cannot be used at smaller size
- All pastel colours (can use sparingly as accents)