New logo needed for well established veterinary clinic! We are located in the middle east so it must clearly indicate that we provide animal care at our facility - even to those people who cannot read english! It should be professional, welcoming, and reflect our commitment to patient/client care.
American Veterinary Clinic
Updated logo to grab the attention of pet owners. Our clinic is in a building that people can easily drive past without knowing it's a veterinary clinic. The logo (which will be on several sign boards as well as stationery, business cards, website, etc...) must inform english and non-english customers that we are a veterinary clinic.
- Item 1...Name of the clinic - American Veterinary Clinic.
- Clients know us as the AVC so these letters could be slightly more prominent.
- I want people who can't read english to know we are a vet clinic just by looking at the logo.
- I want it to look solid, fresh and professional (maybe a bit funky) but welcoming.
- big, bold, clear icons of dog, cat, and paw print - but no black cat silhouettes please!
- No idea about color scheme - probably only two colors - simple but eye-catching
- A small paw print dotting one of the "i"s in the name of the clinic.
- Item 1...Definitely nothing cute.
- No cartoons.
- No American references - red/white/blue, stars/stripes, flag, etc...
- no hearts in the design.
- no use of the veterinary "caduceus"
- no "red cross/first aid" symbols.