Wie RF Guru das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Learning RF/Wireless Production Testing
We are a small company that specializes in RF and wireless test engineering. It is an explosive market with wireless being integrated into nearly everything imagineable. Our company provides on-site training, online and CD/DVD video tutorials, and software examples for engineers working in this high growth field.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target market is high technology engineers, specifically wireless test engineers, cellular testing engineers, mobile phone testing engineers. Our audience is global with the highest growth areas being in China and other Asian countries. We would like to sell a CD of our training course to help them succeed in this highly competitive arena.
The logo should represent Learning to be an expert in RF/Wireless Test Engineering.
1. Impress me please!
2. Should represent high technology
3. Should convey RF/Wireless
4. Should convey my company as the best education company for RF/Wireless testing
5. Clean, not too fancy. Remember our target audience is engineers and engineering management. They are typically conservative, but we don't want to come off as "old" or "out of date".
6. It should convey fresh, creative high technology learning
7. No clip art
8. No stock images
9. WSOCT.bmp is our current logo
10. 97726325.jpg is just a cool image that we like, but it is missing many elements of what we are after.
11. BesserBanner.gif is an example of what not to do.
12. Here is another example of what not to do: http://www.rftms.com
The files we require:
print file format: .bmp
web file format: .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)