Wie Brett Spence das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Jupiter 7 is a software development company. Our focus is on developing desktop productivity applications with a heavy focus on collaboration over the internet. Jupiter 7 is the holding company, with the products themsleves being the outward facing brands. We are easy going, yet ambitious. We see ourselves as the underdogs, developing amazing, clever software to compete with the staid usual suspects.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The audience depends on the particular product, with Jupiter 7 being the holding brand, i.e. all products will have displayed somewhere "A Jupiter 7 Product"
STYLE & CONTENT
- Modern, clean, crisp, funky, yet sophisticated. It should stand out, and be bold
- Our logo needs to represent us as smart & creative
- The 7 or the J are easy to play with, though please don't single them out
- An iconic graphic would be great to go along with it though please play with the text as well. We don't require the icon.
- We're definitely open to your ideas here
- Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo. And no cartoons please
- No preference, though nothing too corporate looking like gray's & navy's
- Should look good on a white and dark background
- If the logo looks 3D it should also have a 2D version
- Should look good in both color and black & white, and should be faxable, and look good on stationary
- Should be clear if it's both large or small
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .png and layered .psd (RGB)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten