Wie Ian White das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
An above average prize to secure the best new logo design for one of the Uk's most sucessful independent logistics operators. The new logo will be at the forefront of a new .com web site currently being designed. The logo will also appear on the Company's container equipment.
DAP (UK) Limited
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
DAP (UK) Limited is a logistics company with 5 offices and a network of agents throughout the world. It offers shipping and forwarding services to a large number of major UK manufacturers and SME's (small/medium enterprises). Using all modes of transport (sea road.rail and air) the Company successfully moves over half a million tonnes of freight per year. (plse see our web site http://www.dapuk.co.uk more details). The globe style logo previously used has served us well but we now need something fresh & dynamic to reflect the Company's continued expansion despite the trade recession. The company is very aware that within our industry logo recognition is vital. We want people to see the logo and instantly know it belongs to DAP UK. This is deemed slightly more important than describing in logo form what we do.
- The brief is open but suggest you make note of the following preferences:
- The logo design can be either abstract or more the more formal style incorporating (ships/containers/road trailer etc)
- It would be preferred that the logo embraces the concept of speed ( note our dislikes below)
- We would like to use the blues and greens of our current loago or very near to it. Other colours may be incorporated
- The logo needs to be clean and visually striking.It will appear on all office stationary letterheads etc.
- Complex and intricate designs should be avoided if possible since it has to eventually be reproduced on the company's container equipment.
- The logo will be seen worldwide so plse avoid anything which may be unsuitable for certain countries.
- The logo can contain the Company name, if not plse recognise that DAP (UK) Limited will have to be placed immediately underneath/above or by the side.
- This is a young and growing company the logo needs to convey professionalism and personal service. We fully appreciate that it will be virtually impossible to convey everything in one logo but we are open to all ideas.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Speed should not be indicated by the use of arrows- everyone does that.