Wie Sharon Paradiso das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We came up with this product concept having been thermos users for years. A coffee thermos tends to roll away to either the other side of our work trucks or under the pedals creating both a safety hazard and an inconvenience. We needed a solution. After trial and error, we have created what is now known as a thermos holder, named "Thermos Buddy." Our tagline has been "Finally, a safe way to keep your thermos in place." Also, this is a partner to the thermos and has a lifetime warranty, therefore, "Friends for Life" is possibility as well. This product is made of ABS plastic which is light in weight but extremely durable - heavy weight in performance. We will retail the Thermos Buddy for $19.95. You can visit our old site/name @ http://www.coffeecanoe.com to familiarize yourself with the product and more about us and what we do. This site will soon be gone ;) but it serves as a great informational site for you. We are starting from scratch in the marketing dept. with the new name and a new e-commerce website being built as we speak. We will be using this logo on that website and also on business cards, letterhead, brochures, billboards, etc. We want it to be everywhere! This is our first attempt at a retail product and we want it to become a household item as popular as the thermos that it holds and protects. Help us find our way into Entrepreneur or Inc. magazine! Thanks
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Construction workers, Contractors, Semi-truck drivers, any truck driver, Farmers, Hunters, Boaters. Blue collar, hardworking people who use a thermos on a regular basis. Predominently MALE between the ages of 25 - 55. They wear jeans and t-shirts/sweatshirts, work boots and Carhartt clothing. They run heavy equipment, bust their butts on the job -- hard labor jobs. They don't mind investing hard earned dollars in their thermos because they know it will last them for years, so we need them to feel the same about their investment in the thermos holder/Thermos Buddy. The Lifetime Warranty will appeal to this type of consumer. These are the users of thermoses. We need to keep in mind that they are not the only CONSUMERS of the product. Don't forget the people buying them as gifts or simply picking one up for their thermos user. We are seeking out companies that will be carrying our product on their retail shelves as well as on their e-commerce websites. So, this is a business to consumer as well as a business to business venture.
We are looking for a logo to represent our new product which is a thermos holder, named the "Thermos Buddy."
1) The type face/ font should be bold and masculine. Not too heavy or chunky looking though. Bold could be in color or in size or both.
2) The colors that we have been using are: true Green (Stanley Thermos green); true Red; yellow and black. Try different combos: Red and Black; Yellow and Black; Green and Black etc. We have also entertained using Silver and Black. We are open to whatever keeps it masculine.
3) Using an image of the thermos holder that is holding a thermos would be optimal. The thermos holder is BLACK in color. That should remain the same. We have also been using a green thermos in our images. Many thermoses are made of Stainless Steel, so a Silver thermos could work. **NOTE: Our (2) clips that hold the thermos, will soon be changed to a single 4-5" wide clip. Guestimate accordingly.
4) I don't believe we want cartoon/animated -- this is for a hardworking man -- a tough, get-ur-done kinda guy. Hardcore. Stay away from too clever and too cheesy -- won't fly with our boys.
5) Keep it simple and to the point.
6) Taglines: "Finally, a safe way to keep your thermos in place" (Presently using) AND "Guaranteed Friends for Life" (Possibly using). We have not decided -- try both.
7) Print Format: Vector layered/non-compressed. Web Format: .jpg layered .psd
8) Be original
9) Think of something we haven't!
NOTE: Please be patient with our responses -- there are 3 people in 3 different locations co-ordinating this project. THANK YOU!
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten