Looking for something timeless and engaging. This logo will be used in multiple ways so it should be versatile enough to be used on merchandise, as well as the web. Influences of style include bands like Reel Big Fish, Blindside, RX Bandits, Refused, and Dillinger Escape Plan.
A Billion Ernies
A Billion Ernies has be around since 2001. They have toured the U.S. twice and the U.K. once. Currently they are planning the next U.S. tour which will bring around a new round of merchandise, print materials, and web documents. A new logo is needed to unify all of these different mediums. You can view current logos and merch at http://www.myspace.com/abillionernies. A nickname for the band is "ABE" and this can be referenced.
Need to look timesless, and not dated. Though the band is Handcore, Ska, and Indie, logo should not lean in one of these directions more than the others. Would like this to appeal to most people.
- A Quick Read - Need to be able to read "A Billion Ernies" easily."ABE" can be what people see first, as long as "A Billion Ernies" can be read when you look more closely.
- Limited Color - Need to be limited to 2 or 3 colors. Also would like to have a grey scale included as well.
- Original - Speaks for itself
- Versatile - Can be used for print, press, web, merchandise
- Vector - Would like a vector to be delivered
- Isolated - While an object or shape can be included, it need not be the main focus.
Pinks, Purples, etc.(Must be gender nuetral)
Use of Animals, People, Characters (Not focused on a particular character)
Extreme Emo or Ska (Nothing too emo or too ska)