Wie gwjackson das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
This contest is for a logo which may be used for a new company in general and/or for a line of products. Products are "high tech" biotechnology reagents for research. "Ice 9" is a fictional material from the classic novel, "Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut. This project will probably require a little technical background homework, so I have tried to provide links below.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are in the very early commercialization stages for a line of products in the biotechnology industry. We would like a logo that can possibly serve as a brand for a product line and/or as the company logo. We want something eye-catching and descriptive but clean and "iconic". (Of course this is probably what everyone wants).
More specifically, the first product utilizes the mechanism of "RNA interference" to silence genes in research organisms and eventually humans as therapeutics:
The Ice 9 name is inspired by the aforementioned Vonnegut book, mainly because we did not want to use as a company name some made up techie sounding word. Although Ice IX has a sort of apocalyptic connotation, it also represents transformational change or paradigm shift which is what we are going for.
- Because the logo may serve as both company name and product line, it may make sense to have Ice 9 as the major text and then sort of modular, smaller tag line as the product line grows.
- Some sort of clean color scheme (probably 3 colors max) and icon is desired, but its wide open, sorry.
- Allusion to the double helix is fine, but is perhaps over-used in the biotech arena. For example, see http://www3.appliedbiosystems.com/A…/index.htm
- Please provide something in vector format compatible with Photoshop.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Again, its wide open, but I can subjectively say that here's an example of a biotech logo I think is bad: http://www.zymoresearch.com/ Its so simple, it looks cheap or unimaginative to me.
- I think the "nine" in Ice 9 should not be a Roman numeral, IX (although you will see this in the Wikipedia description). This will be too hard to use in a website name etc.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten