Attached is a sample of the Prima Galil and Prima Hotels logos and make sure to look at the Prima website: prima.co.il.
- The logo may conform to the "Prima [image] Too" format, but doesn't have to.
- The logo should convey something more modern, basic, and "younger" than Prima Galil and other Prima Hotels.
- One concept we envision for the center icon or other part of the logo incorporates the number two "2" in an "old typewriter" style as a play on the word "too" in Prima Too. THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT, NOR IS THE INCLUSION OF THE NUMBER "2" IN THE LOGO.
- The logo should include the words "By Prima Hotels Tiberias", similar to the other hotels in the Prima chain, albeit in smaller / less conspicuous font
- The logo will be used in all hotel material, such as signs, brochures, in-room stationary/guides/resources, advertising, etc., so the contest winner will have to provide the final logo in a workable format.
Once a design is selected we will need various logo files from the designer provided as a deliverable to be used online and offline (including: eps, psd, and vector format)
-color logo with tagline
-black logo with tagline
-whiteout logo with tagline
Good luck and happy drafting!!