Eco- House Hamburg
Manuel Schrapers is a Civil Engineer by training from Hamburg, Germany, studying for his MBA part-time, and currently working as a Project Manager in Sri Lanka for an Austrian construction company on a construction project. He's had an ongoing interest in environmentally-friendly construction methods which is the base for his business start- up ambitions.
Market investigation is in progress therefore no specific target group can be named yet. But in general every potential new house- owner who's interested in environmentally sustainable housing, saving of energy consumption costs and preferable lives in areas with either cold winters or hot summers (to gain a higher advantage of the energy- saving design concept).
Target is to create a logo which combines following characteristics:
- Saving of energy
- Environmentally sustainable housing
- Wooden construction method
- Customized design
- German technical background
- The U.S. office will constantly work together with designers and companies in Germany and the U.S.
- Modern but professional (not to fancy colours and shapes)