Wie Calosens das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are about to start a company with a new analytical device that is able to measure/sense heat flow in a nanoWatt scale. This is useful for a number of applications such as Diagnostics (bacterial infections, cancer), LifeScience, Cosmetics, Food... Usually it is used by scientists in the lab.
Our first application will be in the in vitro diagnostics market. Our device will be used in hospitals (by md's) to analyse blood probes of patients with bacterial infections (Meningitis, Sepsis) very fast in order to identify the right antbiotic medication and the accurate dose. Today still 30% of the patients die, because the existing methods are not fast and sensitive enough.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Medical Doctors, Scientists in the lab, PM's of big diagnostic companies (roche diagnostics, abbot diagnostics, qiagen)
- The logo should communicate technical competence, trust and quality.
- It should work worldwide.
- We would like to have it straight and reduced.
- Red or orange (or both) would be nice. The name could be black/grey.
- We want to use it on the website, letters, devices etc. so it should be flexible and versatile.
- It shouldn't have to many colors so it does not generate high printing costs.
- Some catchwords: heat, flow, sensing, measure, high-tech, nano, analyze
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo and do not make it web 2.0 like.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten