Wie YUHSD 70 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Yuma Union High School District
Logo is for a public high school district located in Southwestern Arizona that was established in 1909 and that currently has 6 schools. The logo needs to symbolize the District's vision which is "Where Great Minds Grow". This vision is not only for their students but their family of employees as well. They are constantly improving through their strategic plan which is titled "Our Stars, Our Future". They are proud of their history and the diversity of their community.
It must be very professional and include all the requirements listed below in order to be considered.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We are a public high school district that offers a variety of college and career readiness courses and that serves a diverse population in our crossroads desert community in the Southwest corner of Arizona next to California and Mexico. The target audience for this logo includes the communities of Yuma, Somerton and San Luis, Arizona; parents and students moving to the Yuma area, including military families; anyone that applies for a position with Yuma Union High School District; anyone interested in investing in the future of the Yuma metropolitan communities.
- A logo for "Yuma Union High School District"
- The logo should include the district's name (listed above)
- The logo should reflect their vision statement "Where Great Minds Grow"
- It must include a 5-point star (but not a shooting star)
- It may include "Established in 1909" or "Est. 1909"
- The logo should be simple and flexible enough that it can be pad printed onto multiple mediums; in full color, or black and white
- The logo should be available in multiple formats; including .eps & .ai
- The logo should be easy to recognize and easy to remember
- Colors: the colors for this new logo should match their website that is currently under construction, but will include the following Hex #s:
-- Purple: #56497a
-- Gold: #e1ac4e
-- Green: #70723d
-- Rust: #884133
-- It must especially be available and look great in black and white