Wie Emmanuel.chevrel das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Concept Inox Armorique
At 44 years-old and after 20 years of experience in the manufacturing industry, I decided to go for a new challenge by acquiring a company. I want to bring this small company (8 employees) to the next level and achieve an organic growth through innovation and differentiated marketing.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our customers can be of very different size but they have all in common to be corporates. In other
terms, we are in the B2B market. They can either be French or international companies, but always
with factory in France.
We are cover a wide range of segments, as varied as:
- galley for cafeteria
- food industry
- pharmaceutical and chemical industry
- cosmetic industry
- building (balustrade, stairs, frame ...)
- fishing and sailing boats
The company name is CONCEPT INOX ARMORIQUE.The most relevant word is INOX, which means Stainless Steel. This is the material that we use to transform.
(sheet metal working = cutting + stamping + curving + welding + finishing)
The second word by importance is CONCEPT, meaning that we are able to imagine and to design customized products.
The third word "ARMORIQUE", is the geographical detail (North-West of France), is not important.
You may have a look on the current website to catch what we make (http://www.concept-inox-armorique.fr) but this is only for information as we are planning to make the company evolve quite a bit.
Overall, in terms of logo, here below are some guidelines that we have in mind. Nevertheless, being an engineer, I have no clue about design and I´d rather leave it into your expert hands! So do not consider these guidelines too strictly and feel free to propose your design even if it
does not respect these points:
- Name of the company: I anticipate that the logo should include the company as a tagline but the name should not be the central logo material
- Number of colors: 3 max
- Preferred colors: Quite open in general, but would be good if at least one color is “metallic grey” to reflect the steel
- Logo format: Logo on top with company name in small below
- 2D – 3D: 3D effect would be welcome
- Messages to convey: dynamism, seriousness, solidity, innovation
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten