- The logo should give the impression that there's a large, well-financed company behind this website. A reliable and professional operation.
- Customers often know exactly what they need to purchase. They expect the store to be professional, friendly, and to carry the best parts and selection with good customer service. The logo should instill this confidence while looking cool and rugged.
- The logo should be attractive and clean but not too cute. Our customers are not looking for cute.
- The logo will NOT be featured on any products, only on the website. The goal is to develop a cool/trustworthy storefront. I believe this is different than creating a brand which sells it's own products.
- No color scheme has been selected for this website. The website design will be based on the logo.
- The logo will likely show up in advertisements including website banner ads and magazine ads. It needs to be legible when displayed in this context.
- We'd like to see both "Pro Bike Supply" and "probikesupply.com" as options.
- Products that we'll be selling on the website include:
I've attached some photos of the types of customers we will have.
Best of luck!