I was one of the founders of hi5.com(check out alexa.com, it was 15 at one time) and I am on to my next company, http://www.buzzbox.com.
I want to build the next big thing and I think we have something in BuzzBox.com. Here is the positioning:
BUZZBOX Gives Only The Top Stories From Your Favorite Sources
For tech news readers who quickly want to know & understand the top stories that matter to them. BuzzBox is personalized recommendation engine and web assistant to give tailored top tech news alerts & related information. Unlike GoogleNews, BuzzBox gives personalized top stories from a users favorite sources not every news site so the user isn't overwhelmed
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Audience is pretty much everyone, but main focus are two sets of people.
1) Super Readers - People who read a lot but can't keep up but want to stay informed. We are targeting the Google Reader, Google News type of people.
2) Casual Reader - People who don't read much but want to do a little more but don't want too much. We are targeting the simple user who visits 1-3 news sources/day.
We want an image of professionalism, but also a little fun. We want to be a relief from all the noise on the Internet. We want it to be an enjoyable experience. A new experience so maybe something shiny new.
You should leverage the great URL with words BUZZ & BOX.
It is a news site telling you about the Buzz That Matters To You. So something leveraging that helps.
The Logo has to be able to be shunk down to go a chicklet and badget.
The Logo should also not use more than 2 colors because then the business cards/literature costs increase.
- Google has authority with their font but has fun with the colors.
- Skype has a feeling of inspiration
- Gizmodo has a shiny logo color that feels fresh, but don't like the spacing. It's too much
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten