Wie evasystems das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
This logo is for a multicultural hair salon that caters to predominantly middle-aged professional women, and only accepts new clients by referral only. The salon can by described in the following words: chic, modern, with a touch of classical/antique decor. The logo will be used primarily on the World Wide Web (to include email newsletters), postcards, packaging, posters, and business cards.
Roots by Sally
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Why we want it designed:
The Salon, Roots by Sally, is initiating an email newsletter campaign to reach prospective customers, educate, and build an online following.
What we want:
Seeking a unique design, with unique fonts and images that will appeal to a progressive and multicultural audience.
About the Salon:
Salon that prides itself on bulding customer relationships, while providing an intimate and relaxing atmosphere. In addition, the salon only accepts new customers by invitation or referral. The salon is owned and operated by a Licensed Cosmetology Instructor, who focuses on building relationships through compassion, empathy, and educating the customer.
- Must work in color, or black and white
- Must work vertically or horizontally
- Sans-serif is king; but not law.
- Experiment with color; but always submit a black & white version.
- Lets move toward cleanliness - in type, in line, and in color - think serious and professional, but different.
- Less is more - less calligraphy, less photoshop tricks, less artificial highlights.