Wie Women's Health das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Breastfeeding Friendly Workplaces
We are a small community organisation which provides health advocacy for women. We have expertise and resources in supporting breastfeeding and have developed a professional standard and accreditation process for organisations wanting to be recognised as a Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace (BFW). This is one of many iniitalives that organisations can take to promote family friendly policies and retain skilled and trained women employees. It complements various anti-discrimination and industrial relations laws. We will be developing a website, brochures and stiatonery on which the logo and brand image will be used.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We want employers to seek accreditation with us and will initially be targetting large corporations; telecommunications, financial and legal sectors as well multi-national organisations and universities. The target audience will primarily be Human Resource Managers, Health & Safety Managers and senior women staff, but the brand must also appeal to senior male executives.
* Something that is professional and corporate although with a bit of an edge would be OK.
* "Understated elegance" comes to mind
* We have no colour requirements but the design should be easily photocopied
* Include the words: Breastfeeding Friendly Workplaces
* If graphic representation of breastfeeding is used it should include representation of the mother's head as well as her breast
* We want instant brand recognition