Looking for a strong, expressive and Fun logo for my Great Little Company:
I work together with a team on large project, creating GREAT sites and products. Though it's only LITTLE me you hire as a business consultant or concept developer/project manager, I prefer to work in the COMPANY of my own network of free lance professionals.
Great Little Company
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I work as a business consultant, concept developer and project manager for online projects: e-commerce sites, e-learning games, corporate sites, broker services, etc.
The Companies who hire me value my services because I quickly understand complex problems, am able to come up with clear, creative solutions, and know how to organize a project to bring those solutions to life.
I started Great Little Company because I wanted to be able to realize larger scale projects by myself, by working together with other freelancers. The name Great Little Company resembles this idea that a small one-person venture can take on larger scale projects and realize great things by teaming up with others.
- I want a sleek, strong and clean logo.
- I want the logo to be expressive.
- I like a logo to be 'layered': on 2nd/3rd view you notice different aspects.
- The logo should revolve around one simple basic idea
- The logo should have reference to my line of work and/or the network of professionals I am working with
- The logo should be fun, but NOT crazy funny.
- Feel free to play around with the great-little paradox in the name.
- People who see my logo should understand that the business is about online, me+my network, new ideas, clear solutions.- The work can be as colourfull as you like. But the same logo should also 'survive' in a strong 1 or 2 color non-graded version
- Fun is important, but message, impact and readability come first.
- I want the art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator with layers.
- When printed the logo should fit in a 2cm x 2cm box and still stand out
- As a reference: I like the work of Nevil Brody, the French bureau Grapus, as well as those old socialist posters of the early 20th century.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- I don't like the typical 2.0 designs: gradings+rounded corners+drop shadows
- I don't like busy designs with too much going on
- a logo cluttered by a multitude of ideas
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten