Wie merrysxm das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
40 something mum of teens, recently arrived in grey UK after 30 odd years in the Caribbean and South Africa (don't ask why!). I've worked in Butterfly Farms and Spa's (with Juice bars), mainly tourism based in the Caribbean, advertising and photography in South Africa.
I'm starting a juice / smoothie / health snack bar in a gym in Haywards Heath, West Sussex (because there isn't one). It will be a small operation starting with a portable cart and stands but its in an ideal position on street level ... so the opportunity to grab passerby's as well as the gym customers is there for the taking ... but I need something eye catching, colorful and fun to do the job!
I don't want to ram health benefits down throats of customers, I want to create a young, light atmosphere with a nod to the benefits, to encourage high returns and word of mouth ... come to the juice bar and lighten up your day with a giggle at the same time (much needed in the winter of the UK)
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
- Gym members and athletes - focussed on getting their desired results, good nutrition plays an enormous role in this
- Parking and walk by's - generic indeed but within that group would be:- mothers with young children/teenagers who wish to encourage better choices when shopping on the high street; older folk who are interested in trying something new, reasonable, tasty and nutritious
- Office and shop workers - quick, healthy meals on the run
- Healthy eaters and Vegetarians who are looking for alternatives from the usual plethora of coffee bars that saturate the town
- 20-50 yr olds interested in maintaining their figures etc.
- I like the idea of Mexican design for this concept - see cover of "Mexicolor Design" book attached - a colourful look for Haywards Heath indeed
- not elegant, prissy or overworked
- Bear in mind I'll have to share gym's logo on window signage ... see http://www.blueskypt.co.uk for logo (orange and deep blue colours)
- I want to use pistashio colours - lime green and pink/purple - for the interior because I want to avoid using the usual pastiche of orange/green (the great favourite for juice bars) - the logo colour scheme doesn't have to be those pistachio colours but hopefully complementary
- i like Andy Warhol's 50's line drawings of shoes, fruit etc (his magazine designs before becoming famous) - perhaps incorporating a line drawing of a lemon to dot an "i"?
- also like his use of block colour in the silk screen portraits
- okay with breaking the words into two lines or one line
- I wish to use this design as the basis for all my marketing and hopefully I will expand this business into a micro-business tour de force!
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten