Show West – Quality Rides & Games For All Occasions
This contest is being held by Studio Vee on behalf of the client, Show West.
A proudly Western Australian owned and operated family business, Show West has been providing the highest quality amusement rides and games since 1977.
Show West’s wide range of attractions allows them to cover a number of events and for audiences of all ages. A focus on impeccable safety and service has made them one of the biggest and best known operators of amusement attractions in Western Australia and the preferred provider for a large number of events.
Show West has also won several Best Exhibitor Awards at the Perth Royal Show – Western Australia's biggest agricultural show (Funfair / Travelling carnival).
For more info about Show West and a list of attractions, visit http://www.showwest.com.au
Professional event organisers and representatives looking for the highest quality amusement rides and games
Show West regularly provides attractions for events such as;
• School fetes
• Service club fundraisers
• Agricultural show / Funfair / Travelling carnival
• Corporate Christmas parties
• Major festivals and music concerts
The winning logo will become the base of a new website and branding exercise for Show West .
The client is initially looking for a wide range of different concepts which we’ll narrow down to a style that suits – watch for feedback. The only specific direction from the client is for something that isn’t fussy, busy or mundane but easy to read and clearly describes their services.
Studio Vee has previously provided concepts to the client which have been too busy for their liking – they are available for viewing at http://www.tinyurl.com/ygncguf/ and should be used as a reference of what to be careful of.
• Symbol – This needs to represent Show West’s core activities – amusement rides and games. We would like to see something iconic of the industry or preferably, a Show West attraction – see the website for a lineup.
• Typography – Reference the Yellow Pages ads for an example of the hierarchy between the business name and tagline.
• Layout – The successful logo will probably need to be more than a wordmark, though clever integration between type and symbol might be a winner.
• Colours – We have no specific scheme in mind initially so watch for feedback.
The logo should work effectively in different sizes and in colour or solid black
Final artwork must be delivered as a vector graphic in Photoshop or Illustrator formats allowing us to scale and modify the logo in future.
Please list of any fonts used in the logo
We require all ownership rights and copyrights