Wie Bri.m.wang das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Hi, we're Richard and Brian and we're currently building Fitocracy. Fitocracy is a web/mobile gaming site that is designed to make fitness and health a funner experience. We became very good friends in college due to a common interest in fitness and bodybuilding. After working in corporations for a few years, we both decided to start a technology company together.
Due to our backgrounds in fitness, we wanted to focus our energy toward how technology can make it a better experience. Only later did we find out we both also grew up playing a bunch of geeky RPGs. And that was our aha! moment.
Gaming mechanics are fast becoming the story of 2010 and for good reason - they make things funner and can significantly affect user behavior. Fitocracy will be a game layer on top of users' fitness activities that will help motivate them to improve their fitness while letting them have fun at the same time.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our initial target audience:
- Tech savvy
- Likely owns a smart phone
- Active on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Age 17-40
- Has an interest in fitness (getting started or already active)
- Would like to increase motivation for fitness and/or enhance the experience
- Has a very basic understanding of fitness & nutrition (in other words, not completely clueless)
- Has experience playing games in the past, either via phone, video game console, computer, etc
The logo should:
- Include the word "Fitocracy" in it
- Convey a sense of playfulness and fun, but not overly "cartoony"
- Convey a sense of activity / fitness
- An accompanying image with the text is not strictly necessary but preferred. Ideally this would be something we could use as the icon for a mobile app/favicon
- Color scheme should be bold but simple. Maximum of two colors involved, gradients are ok on a limited basis.
- Site logos we are fans of: Foursquare, Gowalla, DailyBurn, scvngr, 37signals, Skype, Arcaplay, Shopify, FanPop
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten