"EXP-HAZOX" or "EXPHazox" whichever looks better in design (color scheme in requirements)
This logo will represent a collaboration/strategic alliance between two global (specialty) software providers. These two providers are looking for a logo to brand & represent themselves as one entity. The organizations to be represented on one logo and will be “EXP” and Hazox” essentially making “EXP-HAZOX or EXPHazox”.
EXP & Hazox are global software solution providers mainly focusing in the Environment, Health, Safety and Chemical Management areas. Both of these companies are established in their respective industries and if possible would like to maintain some sort of likeness from their current company logos with have been attached as samples.
We would like a logo/brand image that conveys a sense of solidarity among established companies and a sense of corporate responsibility (which is what our software provides).
We are based in the USA, but our software solutions target large global organizations. We would like imaging/branding representative of a global software solutions provider.
Large global and medium size businesses. The majority of our interactions are with senior level executives so or logo should cater their level & expectations.
• We will need two logo’s with inverted colors one for a black background one for a white background. In the white background, the logo colors should be black text with the “x”(s) in red. In the black background, the logo colors should be white text with the “x”(s) in red. The logos should be eye catching, classy, memorable, unique & creative
• The logo must be 100% original. Absolutely no clipart, stock photos, pre-produced or licensed material can be used.
• The logo should feature the company names. An image would be nice but since we provide so many solutions we would like it to be more abstract as opposed to a specific product offering.
• Your design will drive the color palette for all our other materials
• We'll want print file format (.ai, CMYK) and web file format (.jpg and layered .psd, RGB, inc. transparent background .gif) for the final product.
• Logo will be transferable and scalable to many mediums: website branding, business cards, stationary, letterheads, Facebook and Twitter icons. We understand that it may make sense to use variations of the logo for each medium. But these variations must be easy to make without extensive redesign of the logo.