FN Crazy is a thrice-weekly Daily Show-style Web video snarkfest where the celebu-chefs of the Food Network are mercilessly skewered by host Sarah East. It needs a logo...BADLY.
The FN Crazy Show
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
FN Crazy is, as mentioned, a Web show. We need a logo that is suitable for its Web site, and for use in the title card of the show. Right now, we have a logo that looks like a neon sign you might find in a cheap neighborhood bar & grill. Not cool. We need cool. And snarky. And an understated hatred of Rachel Ray. Preferably as a vector graphic.
- Something that says "The FN Crazy Show." Literally. It should contain those exact words. Emphasis on "FN Crazy."
- The graphic should scale to very small, as just one element on small Web video player, or very large, as on a t-shirt or other swag.
- The show is irreverent. The logo should be too.
- Make me thing of mocking Food Network without using the words Food Network.
- Make me think this is a professionally produced TV show, because it is. We pay real money and everything, and sell real ads to make that money back. Small denominations, but still, money.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- For God's sake, NO GREEN. That's Food Network's color, and every logo we've seen has been green'd to death. Stop that.