Wie ThinkTank das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
13th Floor is a new company that takes care of companies whole "human resource" and "payroll" problems. In other words, companies outsource their recruitment, disciplinary hearings, work contracts and payroll services to us.
Because human resources and payroll is so admin intensive, its like an unseen department makings sure everything is running smoothly in the background. That is why we liked the name 13th Floor.
We want to be seen as efficient, accurate and trustworthy - and we want to stand out from the crowd. Not really what the "mafia theme" represents.... but we believe we can stand out from your normal boring HR companies and still look - 5 STAR. We don't really want a Mafia theme, we just use this example to describe the font/no color style we might be looking for. Really up to you to make it happen.
Our slogan is:
Behind the scenes, above expectations.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Small to Large companies. Probably business executive that needs to take the decision to outsource to us.
Please be creative - these are just guidelines and suggestions.
What needs to be in the logo:
1) "13th Floor" - most important!
2) "HR & Payroll Solutions" or just "HR & Payroll" - less important but we need to at least mention what we do.
3) The Slogan if you want. Not needed at this point in time. Can always add it later. I'm scared it will take the focus away from the logo itself. The slogan is: "Behind the scenes, above expectations."
But if you want to work it in - please go ahead.
1) This is definitely a font style logo. Minimal graphics. It must be unique, stylish, readable fonts. You can play with font styles, thickness and sizes, especially with the "13" I believe.
2) I almost see this as a black and white logo. I get this old fashioned Mafia / Jack Daniels feel about it. Buildings with no 13th floor - you know. Route 66 kind of feel... without the badge. Newspaper logos also comes to mind, but I believe we can be far more creative than newspaper logos.
3) Minimal graphics that support the font only. I really don't want to see a graphic left and text to the right. Only if the graphics support the text "13th Floor"
4) Its up to you if you want to make is caps or not.
5) The mafia theme is just an idea - by no means do we want something with guns or that represents the "underworld" or something shady.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten