We've tried to provide an open a brief - not wanting to constrain your creativity whilst also giving you some pointers.
The logo / branding will be used on our web site, presentation slides, printed brochures, business cards / letterheads, USB sticks, and maybe T-shirts.
The logo can include the "2.0...the future" strap-line, but ideally the strap should be able to be separated allowing use of the logo in one part of a printed page / Web page, and the "2.0...the future" strap-line elsewhere on the page.
The logo can include the company name "eximal" or it can be an abstract logo. There are no constraints on corporate colours.
Ideally the logo / branding should:
- be unique and memorable
- show a real "2.0" flair
- allow for a "favicon" for Web use
The ideal is that the logo / branding needs to be fresh, modern, contemporary, clean looking and the logo should have a wow factor.
The "must-have" aspects are that the design:
- must work on a white background (a nice to have would be that it also works on both white and grey / black backgrounds)
- must work with small and large print.
- should include font files if applicable as well as a "ready-to-go" PNG file and there should not be any issues with font licences
- artwork should also be delivered in vector format usable Corel Photo Pro X2 with layers intact (please discuss if this is an issue)