MFG Supply, Mfg Supply, or mfg supply (we could do any one of these, so try whatever you think looks best in the logo)
mfgsupply.com has been selling parts online since 1996. We sell parts for all sorts of outdoor recreational and power equipment, such as Snowmobiles, ATVs (4-wheelers), Chain Saws, Go Karts, Minibikes, Lawn Mowers, Snowblowers, Personal Water Craft (Jet-Skis), Trimmers, etc. For this entire time our logo has been nothing more than a standard typeface. We are currently doing a complete redesign of our entire website, with a completely different look/feel, and we want a real, professionally designed, logo to go with it.
NOTE: Please do not base this logo on our current website, or think that this logo has to fit at all with our current website. Our new website will look totally different, and will be designed with your logo in mind, so be creative.
Our current website's address: http://www.mfgsupply.com (our new website will look completely different, but sell the same parts)
Our primary audience is adult men looking to fix/repair their power equipment. Most are older than 35. These are people that are good with their hands and would rather fix something themselves than pay someone else to do it. Many of these are the type that would also repair their own cars. They like saving money.
* Logo in vector format
* Include the name: MFG Supply, Mfg Supply, or mfg supply (see Brand Name)
* Do not think that your logo has to fit our current website, as the new website will look totally different, so be creative.
* The logo will be used in the header of our new website, along with emails that we send out.
* We don't have specific dimensions, but the logo should be more horizontal than vertical so that it fits in the website's header without pushing everything down the screen.
* We're open to any colors.
I've attached a file containing some design ideas we've had -- you do not need to use any of these ideas but they may help you get started. This file also contains some links to sample pictures of the outdoor equipment we sell parts for, if you are unfamiliar with this equipment.