I need a logo set for use online and on paper. The concept is simple, and the first great entry will win it
PEER Enterprises, LLC
The word PEER is almost symmetrical, and I want the logo to exaggerate that. "PE" will appear normal. "ER" will be reversed, as though a mirror had cut the word in half. The winning design will include
- one logo of the full company name: PEER Enterprises, LLC.
- one logo of an E and a reversed-E facing each other.
- One of each in black and white with no reflection or shading, for use on stationeryThe word "PEER" should be a blocky, sans-serif text underlined by a smaller "Enterprises, LLC"
- Smooth, shiny, "Web2.0" styling
- Cool colors (blues or greens)
- Part 1 (the full company name) should be tight and balanced
- Part 2 (the reflected "EE") should be square for use as a favicon.
- Use precise capitalization of "PEER" and of "PEER Enterprises, LLC"
- Nothing incredibly fancy. It should convert easily to various sizes, especially the all black version.