What the logo should convey:
1. People who see the logo should envision a General Contracting company who is highly educated, utilizes technology effectively, is timely.
2. A very professional white-collar image. Don't want people to think "bulldozer", rather they should think "project manager who has great connections to guys with bulldozers"
What qualities should the logo have:
1. Bold, but not overwhelming
2. Clean, sophisticated, with depth
3. Up-to-date but not too trendy. (Need to give sense of long-term stability for real estate owners.)
Specs for the revamped logo to be:
1. High resolution formats to be provided: EPS, JPG
2. Uses of logo to include: business cards, letterhead, truck decals, T-shirts, brochures, printed materials.
3. Open to creativity, but need rebranding will be a year-long process & we want our current decals to have recognizable similarity.
4. Would be interested in logo options using only the word "Concordia", and also using "Concordia Building Company"