Wie Rural Cass Club das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Rural Cass Snowmobile Club
Rural Cass Snowmobile Club represents a growing community of snowmobilers who enjoy this winter sport. The club currently maintains more than 100 miles of snowmobile trails in both northern and southern Cass County (ND) as part of the Snowmobile North Dakota trail system.
Rural Cass Snowmobile Club is an active club, hosting events for local snowmobilers, as well as regularly holding fundraising events to ensure the club always has the necessary funding to succeed. Examples of Rural Cass Snowmobile Club activities include:
· Four snowmobile fun runs annually
· Annual women-only fun run to encourage snowmobile riding by women throughout the county
· Volunteer search and rescue snowmobiles and riders, in case of a local emergency where weather was an issue
· Strong relationship with local law enforcement
· Awareness and fundraising activities throughout the year
· Active participation in the state convention hosted by Snowmobile North Dakota
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Snowmobilers, 75% male, target age of 18-30;
Logo should contain a snowmobile, although since they are easily dated, maybe something more stylized; in the past, we have mainly used red and black as our "colors" but are open to other ideas; old club logo is attached
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten