Wie Huckleberry das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a national directory for dog parks. We cater to dog lovers everywhere that are looking for a dog park near home or while they are out on their adventures. We have maps of every state and location with over 2000 dog parks currently listed. We are a labor of love making our way into a full business. Our users contribute photographs and reviews of their favorite (or sometimes not so favorite) dog parks.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Dog lovers! Our audience is made up of people who enjoy pampering/exercising their dogs.
- the website is suppose to be fun yet authoritative
-the logo most likely would go on the dark red background on our website or you could do something creative with a red background or some other background.
- we like the layout of having the graphic and words separate (as a representation of the side by side see something like http://www.dogpark.com/)
- we think we like the white wording but a different font would be great
- the website uses white, green, red, and small bits of yellow-orange
- we have a bit of an outdoor theme with grass and trees at the bottom of the webpage
- the logo should be dog focused (not park focused)- dog head, full dog, a bone, fire hydrant, collar, dog tag...
- please no photo realistic dogs as the graphic - cartoonish types are fine (no MS clip art). We do not want a recognizable breed of dog if you choose to go this route but something more universal or simplistic.
- wording should include "dog park USA .com" you choose the capitalization and spacing
-we may also use this logo on print media like fliers and t-shirts.
-we will be redesigning other graphics on the site to match our logo so do not use the current graphics as inspiration.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten