Wie sarinadenise das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Opening our first Yogurt Bar in Houston, Texas. Running out of time - due to open next month but despite months of working with 3 different individual designers have yet to define our logo!! Please help!
Sweet Lola Yogurt Bar
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Our interior style is one of old world, vintage, upscale, inviting, whimsical. Our concept: four flavors of soft-serve organic frozen yogurt that our customers will enjoy swirling themselves into their yogurt cup, then a visit to the Topping Bar where they will choose their own toppings from an abundance of exclusive house-made toppings, fresh berries, roasted nuts, etc.
- Item 1... Who is Lola??? We do not want a design that looks so feminine that excludes men however it is a fact that women will drive our business. The product appeals to both sexes of all ages especially those who are health conscious - but young trendy women are the main demographic.
- Item 2...Colors are represented by the product:
- chocoate brown, raspberry (or some plum/berry color) and a luscious creamy vanilla perhaps with a splash of green and/or orange.
- Item 3...The logo could be a forward facing illustration of a female or a side profile. Or the logo could have berries. The logo could be a female with berries on her head or cap. Or the logo could be a vibrant graphic design suggesting the form of a female. It is not imperative that the logo have a female component to it - so am open to any design.
- Item 4... I would like a vintage font. (Not 50's retro -vintage - maybe like Art Nouveau) I like novella font but I noticed novella is not the same everywhere - the one I like is on myfonts.com. Not saying at all novella font is the one to use - just an example of the style I am looking for. Art Nouveau/Vintage are the key words. I like shabby looking damask.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...I do not want bowls of yogurt in the design. I do not want ultra modern/contemporary. I do not want ice cream looking features in the design - like a ice cream cone or or big pile of ice cream swirled up.