Wie VedaProject das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The Veda Project
We are creating a free open source online educational platform. We aim to be the Wikipedia of coursework and hope to one day earn university accreditation. Our goal is to provide free education to the world to anyone from a med school student who needs to catch up on biochemistry to an sub-Saharan African villager who wants to pull her family out of poverty by pursuing financial engineering.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We aim to initially target university age students who aspire to learn subjects and understand material with tremendous depth. Someone who would come to our site would NOT ask, "What is a semiconductor?" They could go to Wikipedia for that. Instead, someone who comes to our site would say, "I want to learn everything I need to know to become an electrical engineer and one day design semiconductors."
The logo should:
* say "The Veda Project" obviously
* communicate the idea of providing knowledge to an individual
* be illustrative ideally, though it is not strictly necessary
* use a serious font with "serious" colors (bright colors should not dominate)
* ideally inspire but at the very least communicate integrity
* be an original design and LOOK original
It should NOT:
* contain any of the traditional brick and mortar school cliches (blackboard, diploma, books, pencil, paper, etc.) or any technology cliches (mouse, keyboard, screen).
* look cartoony
* include clip art or stock images
Include a layered .psd as well as a jpg
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten