I need a fun but mostly professional logo for my Dental technology company. I want something that's edgy and techy, but not over the top.
DDS Integration. Digital Dental Systems Integration may also be used in some marketing...
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Computer consulting company dealing with a Dental client base. We makethe computers/networks integrate with all of the Digital Dental tools(x-ray, camera, etc..). I am modeling many of my business practicesaround Dental practices, so a Dental feel to the logo is a priority. I'm looking for something modern, kind of cutting edge, but not so much that it would confuse non-technical folks (Dentists)
- Reasonably Simple
- Modern look
- As a possibility, use subtle dental graphics (teeth maybe?)
- Colors should not be overly exciting.
- Professional looking.
- Ability to print on brochures, business cards, clothing
- One brainstorm I had was to do something like Digital Dental Systems Integrationwhere the first letters (DDS) are capital and large and the otherletters small and lowercase. Integration could be formatted normally.
- Use at least DDS Integration, maybe incorporate the entire name as suggested just above.
- I would like to be able to separate the logo from the business name for watermarks etc..
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Bright, obnoxious coloring.
- Blue as the primary color. It can be part of an accent, but my competitor uses traditional Crayola blue.