Wie Liminal das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a not for profit group of curious individuals who get together to think creatively about other people's problems. Our overall mission is to make curiosity contagious and meaningful. And we need a logo that represents this vision.
The Curiosity Shop
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Most of the time we are constrained creatively by a client’s brief, a product’s objective or the people we are surrounded by and it is hard to learn new things when we see the same people or use the same processes everyday.
The Curiosity Shop business with 3 elements: It provides space and rooms for those who want to explore curiosity, a reference library to investigate good ideas and a collection of minds who meet regularly to share ideas, learn from each other and banter.
We would like to create something tangible that is known for its promotion of curiosity and find ways of applauding thinkers.
• A logo
Who Are We Targeting
Other curious people who want to know how to be curious, want to read interesting things, and banter with others who are also curious.
Key Consumer Insight
Most people are task driven, impatient and happy with the status quo. Change is scary and asking questions may just encourage change. Being curious is not always welcomed but failure often occurs because of indifference.
Single Minded Proposition
Make curiosity contagious and meaningful.
• We have a monthly meeting learning new things and talking about issues.
• We have a blog to share that will encourage others to be curious.
• We will have a website where others can come to learn how to be curious.
• We offer our services to NFPs to help solve their problems and provide fresh ideas.
Tone of communication
Smart, strategic, innovative, interesting, humorous and colourful.
What do we want the target audience to think/feel and do after seeing the communication?
Think: This has got me thinking.
Feel: Excited that there is a place they can go to get the confidence to think differently.
Do: Ask questions.
- a logo that is "on brief" (as per the project description).
- a logo that can be used on all company communication, on our website, promotional material, and other related things.