CTHammer- this is the new name of my company that is 5 years old. Renamed due to the website name. I will need a logo to put on business cards, letter head, trailers, tshirts. etc. it has to be so good it will become famous and i will become rich. My company does remodeling and repairs, home improvement, and commercial work. We do anything from leaky faucets, to deck, siding windows, additions etc.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I want a logo designed to use in all my advertising, business cards, t shirts, and corespondence. The colors are maroon and gold. the tagline could be "we nail the problem" but not necessary, or if you think of anything better you are welcome to share it. I am open to what you design. Maybe the C making up 3/4 of a circle with the hammer head the rest. and a .com. My website designer told me to post my comments to him as he suggested i use this site.: "I am not liking any of the designs yet. It seems as thought they are letting the medium get in way of the art. They can not get away from using fonts for the letters" Although i must say the last group shows much more promise.
- Item 1...Colors maroon and gold.
- something recognizable and distinct
- .com must follow the cthammer
- try to have letters that are not typeset fonts
- these are the types of hammers we are using these dayshttp://www.estwing.com/product.php?product_id=100
can we drop the word hammer and just use a hammer, maybe surround it with the letters ct or something?
freehand letters.. no font letters.
can you draw on paper and scan it in?
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...small lettering that you can't see
- is it possible to draw letters and not use fonts?