Dance Nut LLC
I am the owner of a new startup business with the mission of helping local dance communites flourish.
Our purpose and value is succinctly captured in our current "About Us" page here: http://www.dancenut.com/more-info/about. Please read this in order to get a better feel for what the logo needs to emotionally convey.
Our target audience is quite broad and includes:
- Dancers (newbies, occasional dancers, serious dancers, competitors, and performers)
- Dance professionals (teachers, companies, studio owners, club owners, stores)
- All ages. There will be adults looking to dance (and to meet other people), but also parents will visit this site looking for dance classes for their kids.
We will soon launch a new version of the Dance Nut web site with a very different look and feel. I would like a new, professionally-designed logo as part of the new site.
- Title: "Dance Nut"
- Tagline: "Because Dance Matters"
- Service mark: "SM" should be included with the title
- Dimensions: max height of 60px, max width of 250px
- Must look good with the attached page background (.png file) and should "pop out" well
- Logo background should be transparent so that the dance floor background shows through (i.e., I don't want a logo inside a rectangular box on top of the dance floor background -- I want it to feel integrated)
- Having the logo text be partially or primarily white may look best, not only to stand out on this background but also because the background of all the content portions of the site will be white
Everything else is up to your creativity! I really have not been able to envision quite how I want this logo to look, so I am keeping an open mind and looking forward to seeing some exciting creative options.
The best logo would be one that can embody the feeling of the business as conveyed in the "About Us" page for which I provided the link above.
The final logo should be delivered in .png format.
Thank you for your time and creativity!