Our preference is for a logo:
* that looks good (and is legible) in smaller (and larger) sizes
* that works as black and white / grayscale, as well as colour
* that works on different colored backgrounds
* that works in both landscape and portrait formats
* that can be positioned anywhere on a page (left, right, top, bottom)
* provision for the tagline: relaxation, clarity, health, awareness
Logo required in editable Illustrator vector format with each design element on a separate layer.
and fonts (for windows) included.
peaceful (stress-free zone)
WHAT WE WANT
* a simple but imaginative/creative design which suggests peace, calm, clarity and awareness
* empahsis placed on the word Meditation; (Melbourne and Centre can be smaller.)
* clean, clear lines
* use of a simple yet stylish font - not a commonly used font
* the color scheme likely to consist of cool calming colors such as blue/green but open to experimentation with warm / organic colors
* the logo to convey a sense of connectedness and progress and look natural/organic
* no more than two or three colours
* you'll need to get creative with the graphical element - it could be anything from an upside-down elephant, or bird in flight, to a peaceful expression or nature scene.
* the design is likely to be suggestive rather than literal.
WE DON'T WANT
* anything typically / obviously associated with meditation. e.g. lotus flowers, cross legged postures, candles, incense, angels, butterflies, crystals
* no purple or pink