Wie Jenny Gilcrest das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Just launched a brand new PR company, specializing in helping individuals discover what makes THEM stand out from the rest. I am interested in modern design for my logo - clean/smart concepts with an artistic edge. I am going for a personal, authentic feel - not anything corporate.
Scout PR & Consulting
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The name "Scout" was inspired by my black German Sheperd dog (Scout is his name) - so would love to see a black silhouette of him incorporated into the logo. Scout also has a double meaning, because it represents my ability to "scout out" opportunities for my clients (individuals and companies) -almost acting as their personal 'talent scout.' I originally had a vision of a black silhouette of a dog (almost a cut-out type of look) on white background, with one bright accent color. Of course I am open to your creative ideas!!
This logo will be used on letterhead, business cards, brochure and then incorporated into a website soon...
• MODERN/ARTISTIC look, but comfortable/accessible quality
• Black and white with bright/bold accent color
• Must say Scout PR & Consulting (I am open to lowercase vs. uppercase, and using "and" vs. "&")
• Would prefer accent color other than blue (unless it's a very bold/bright blue color)
• I like silhouettes (black on white or another color -- maybe light blue)?
- This company will be targeting high school students and college students as clients - so something accessible and youthful will work well here
Was Sie nicht möchten
- SCOUT PR & CONSULTING in all caps
- Cartoon-looking symbols
- A corporate feel
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten