Wie Woodarron das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
This new company, fairdinks.com.au loves Costco. So do many people in Australia who have signed up as members to the first Costco warehouse since opening 1 year ago down under. But Costco does not provide an online service nor do they deliver. fairdinks.com.au will fill this gap. We will maintain Costco's low cost, high quality and excellent customer service standards. We will excel in speed. We need a memorable design that will be seen on our website, delivery trucks, uniforms and apps.
Fairdinkum is a uniquely Australian expression meaning "true, genuine". As in "We offer all Costco's products and will deliver within 24 hours -Fairdinkum".
Dinks is another uniquely Australian word meaning "to give someone a lift on the back of a bicycle".
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Costco attracts all demographics. However the majority of its income is derived from small to medium sized businesses. So we are targetting both B2B and B2C who are looking for convenience and low cost. Professional but emphasis on ease of use - not overly corporate.
- conveys movement or delivery
- is clear, simple and uncluttured
- looks fresh and modern
- states the website: 'fairdinks.com.au'
- max 2 colors (we like orange but open)
- could use the tag line 'Costco Savings Conveniently Delivered'. But this may be too much
- adaptable sizing as logo may be utilized small (on uniforms) to large (on billboards)
- does not need to be 'Australian' but OK if it does