Wie Npeeters das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
InfoHubble is aiming at becoming the content aggregator for business data which is the basis and necessity for most consumer search- oriented services. This includes base data, dynamic but also real time data.
We'll provide company data, product data, brand data, dynamic (review & promotion) data and inventory data (all geo-coded); as real time as possible.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
- For our clients, we are targeting primarily large "(consumer) search companies"
- Ultimately, we'll develop a consumer brand too, so the logo not be too "corporate"
- For our hiring processes, it's important that the logo carries a fresh and innovative flavor, because this is what we're doing!
- It needs to be simple, we like the style of http://37signals.com, http://branchr.com, https://flavors.me, http://www.gitorious.org, http://stackoverflow.carsonified.com,
- This will be the logo that we put on our site and all official communication with our clients and investors.
- It needs to be wider than high... (more an horizontal) logo so that it can be used for headers and footers easily...
- It should have a transparent background so that we can apply the logo on many different supports
- Optionally: the typeface and the actual logo (i.e. the sign) can be decoupled, so that we could use the "sign" separataly from the typeface... (ie. Vodafone "font" and sign)
- Optionally: it should be "extensible", we need to be able to add small features to the logo for other purposes/offerings (see the Atlassian.com "Charlie" logo)
- It needs to be a catchy logo that represents the freshness of a new tech startup (hence some kind of Web 2.0 flavor to it, but not over-the-top!)
- It needs to print well on paper (not too much usage of complicated gradients)