Wie WarFrogs das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I need a logo that can be used for my website, business cards, and stationary.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I do a lot of consulting work and I am starting to move towards doing it full time. This is mostly web application development, but I also do general IT stuff.
My gigs are usually more on the order of big applications rather than simple websites. Also, the IT stuff is more along the lines of consolidating multiple MS SQL 2000 database servers into a single MS SQL 2005 server rather than being the "IT guy" for a small business.
- Incorporating a frog into the logo would be great but is not required. I'd like to frog to be somewhat stylized and not cartoony. Here is an example of something similar.
- The majority of my work is web development, so I would like somethingsomewhat "Web 2.0" but nothing crazy. Basecamp, Flickr and Facebookare good examples.
- I'd like the logo to contain the words "war" and "frogs" but I not set on if it should be one word or what letters should capitalized.
- My color preferences are for the logo part to be a light green and the text to be grey, but this is also open.
- The "war" part of the name can be incorporated, but only in a playful/funny way. Think of the video game Worms for inspiration.
- This will also need to look good if converted to black and white.
- any tag lines are welcome, but not necessary. Also, they would need to be in a way where they could be removed if necessary.
- full transfer of copyright
- file in EPS format.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- a frog holding a gun, knife, sword, club or anything that says "our logo would kill you in a street fight". However, frog wearing a WWII era helmet is over the top and somewhat funny
- anything will a lot of gradients or semi-transparencies.