We are a newly started, but highly skilled IT consultancy firm. We have experienced and creative personnel versed in current technologies but also have a good understanding of new technology on the horizon.
We specialize in software development in many areas, for example client PC software, mobile applications, server and cloud based services. Amongst our other service offerings are IT courses, IT administration and system integration
We are located in Scandinavia.
This logo is the first step towards a whole new and complete design of our company's "profile". Second and third step is design of a website and design of stationary items.
Being a newly started B2B company we are in an expansive phase looking to both intrigue new business customers buying our services and intrigue new employees to hire. Both IT and non-IT companies will look to us for help. As for employees, we primarily look for skilled software developers and IT personnel.
*** ATTENTION: UPDATE OF DIRECTION ***
We'd like to try something different, and for a moment steer away from the grey/orange and round/cute designs we've got this far. We wish go towards a logo that exudes trust, confidence possibly with a "big company" feel to it.
This design with its two blue colors is very nice: http://99designs.com/contests/27738/entries/114. We'd like to try a logo in that spirit. Also some alternations like
* Cool icon. Maybe to the left of our name. Maybe a pixelated one that fades away.
* Different capitalizations: BINEA, binea, Binea.
* Wider text, since Binea has so few letters. A bolder font might work as well?
* Try With and Without gradients
* Grayscale should look good
http://99designs.com/contests/27366/entries/443 (especially the left one)
We like the big size company-feel of this one. We'd like to have some alternations to see if this might be a direction to pursue.
* The bottom one with red background is very nice. We would like to try a design like that.
* The top one with white background might be better without the gradient.
And we kindly request that follow these guidelines as well:
* No tagline below our name
* No registered trademark icon
***Old requirements (still relevant) **************************************
For the Binea logo we are imagining a modern, clean and fresh design that exudes professionalism and creativity.
It is intended to be used in all different areas where our company's identity is exposed:
* on our public website (as the main logo,)
* email signature
* stationary items as business cards, letterheads, envelopes, invoices
* placards to use in trade fairs
* marketing and advertisement matieral
* in software
Therefore it is positive (or rather a necessity) if the logo looks good...
* in different sizes,
* on different materials,
* and in grayscale
* works on different colored backgrounds
* It should be usable on the right or left side of a page
* It should not include restrictive elements that would make it hard to embed in other graphics
* No clipart
Formats (all should be provided)
* CMYK image in Adobe Illustrator AI
* Layered RGB file in Photoshop PSD
* Jpeg and Png versions
* Fonts used in the design