I just need an interesting logo that I can use as my business identity for business cards, a web site, etc., based on the company name "Stryker Applications". The nature of the business is developing mobile applications (including Android and other non-iPhone platforms in the near future). I have no intention of micro-managing your creativity, but I will throw out some points of interest which you can either use or not use - up to you:
* 80s nerd tech (Thick-rimmed glasses, pocket protectors, etc.)
* Apple-esk reflective text
* Vintage (with a modern twist?)
* Web-transferable (think web pages, favicons, etc).
* A unique logo that can stand out, something recognizable that can can be displayed by itself without the title and people would still know what company it is (Think Apple, Target, etc. minus the size and ego).
Or completely ignore all of this and just do whatever you want, as long as it's cool :)