We require a new brand logo which will be used on t-shirts, publicity, literature, awards, displays and promotional items. The colours in the logo will carry through to design banners, adverts, etc.
Logos (and branding) will need to be produced in a variety of materials (i.e. metal for trophies, on fabric for t-shirts) and in a variety of colours so will need to be versatile. Logo will be printed on dark and light material.
• This year ‘The Games’ should incorporate some of the spirit of the Olympics but the logo is NOT be centralised around this event or use any elements of the Olympic branding. It is very important that you to comply with this part of the brief to prevent breaking olympic copyright laws.
The logo should:
• Be edgy to demonstrate a positive attitude.
• Versatile for all involved from tutors to team leaders to school participants.
• Have ‘a get up and go’ attitude, to ignite the incentive of getting involved in sport and team work.
• Have an energetic feel to it, for example, excitement, motivation, spirit, empowerment, pride, ambition, challenge, dream
• Illustrate the feelings dealt with when participating in a major sport event e.g. nerves, drive, and adrenaline, the culmination of years of hard work, the passion and desire to achieve.
• Be impressionable to inspire our leaders and participants onto greater things.