Wie JEM Group das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Looking for a catchy logo for a web based platform aimed at changing the transportation landscape of urban environments. Keep it simple in design, yet expressive in its aesthetic. Both color (Yellow, orange, green, blue) and black and white designs are welcome.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I am looking for a design that reflects the "newness" of our idea. It is supposed to be a website that reconstitutes the way people use taxis in urban environments. Our logo should be simple, yet not too plain. I would like to have an image of a taxi (maybe a suggestive outlining of one) hovering over a city skyline and somewhere (maybe in between the taxi and the skyline or under the skyline or above the taxi, your play) the name of the website, Cabcorner.com.
Think of this image as possibly being enclosed in an ellipse or a box or floating.
- The word "Cabcorner.com"
- If you use colors it must have two or more of these color: blue, green, yellow, orange, any combination thereof
- Must hold its form when scrunched into a small frame as well be bold in a big frame
- image or representation of taxi (abstraction is welcome)
- city skyline (again, abstraction is a possibility)
- the design to be compatible with Adobe Photoshop