Wie YoungWeb das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
This portal is a place for small businesses and budding entrepreneurs to go and get information that will help them grow their business. Whether that be finding ways to get a struggling business moving in the right direction or taking the first steps toward financial independence.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
- Entrepreneurs that are self funding their startup
- Small businesses that aren't attractive to venture capitalists at this time
The logo should be eye catching and easily recognizable. I am open to the color, but it should remain professional yet modern.
1. Modern, stylish design.
2. Logo should appeal to businesses, so they take the site seriously.
3. 100% copyright transferred upon selection / payment - this is a work for hire
4. The logo will need to be designed so that it will look great on website, advertisements, business cards, and such.
5. Logo must be delivered in the following formats: half-tone, linear-vector and full-color vector (.eps), half-tone, linear-vector and full-color pixel-based (.gif, .jpg, .tif). So, there will be three .eps, three .gif, three .jpg, and three .tif files provided.
6. Designer will clearly identify all colors that must be part of the Pantone Matching System.
7. The logo shall be a minimum of 300 dpi
8. Be creative, but be sure your logo tells us something about the business.
9. Identify and provide fonts used.